AP EAMCET in full form means Andhra Pradesh engineering, Agriculture and medical common entrance test. Basically a state level test which is officially conducted by the famous Jawaharlal Nehru technological University Kakinada. The test holds other branches where students enroll and pick on different branches of the AP ECAMCET test. We have the MBBS, BDS bachelor of science in agriculture, B.V.SC & AH and so many others.
AP EAMCET counselling year 2019 will take place where qualified students will seat for the test in April 2019. This entails a lot where we have different stages, a fee of INR 1200 will be paid for applicants taking the counselling. This can be done in both online and offline mode though 2019 counselling has settled for online mode.
AP EAMCET web counselling procedure
- First applicant’s certificates are verified at the assigned help centers.
- Approved centers are appointed by APSCHE
- Students should arrive before time at the center.
Note the AP EAMCET counselling has two stages as follows:
Stage 1 Certificate verification
Here the students will be verified according to the rankings in the AP EAMCET exam results. They have to register for the process as follows:
- Registration to take place in different help centers.
- Arrive early with your documents in place.
- At the entrance each student is to produce an AP EAMCET rank card to the authorities.
- The applicant’s will be called using the ranking order and here they will pay the said fee. Now a APEAMCET registration form has to be issued.
- Enter you details and AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket number and the rank on this form.
- Wait for the authorities to call for verification. Please check all details for formalities from name, phone number etc.
What are the documents to submit during verification?
- AP EAMCET hall ticket
- Rank card.
- Provide intermediate/equivalent mark sheet
- Passing certificate.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate
- PH, NCC, CAP sports certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate.
AP EAMCET Stage 2 Web counselling
Step 1: Filling of choices
The applicants are supposed to make a choice of the college and course to take. They need to create a password by:
- Go to the AP EAMCET 2019 web counselling website link.
- Select the candidate registration tab
- Enter all your registration details from name, hall ticket number etc. this details are in the verification certificate.
- Now tap on the generate password.
- The system will show new page, here enter 8-10-character password. It should be strong but simple to remember.
- Confirm the password, give a phone number which will get an SMS and confirm verification.
- Save the password and select logout.
How to filling choice
- Login to using the ID and password.
- Select the filling option.
- Enter the details as preferred, the system will generate an OTP for verification.
Step 2: Locking options
- Students have the choice to select as many option as they wish.
- Check out the option selected if not satisfied one can change within the given time.
- Candidates can the save the details after proper checking.
- Lock your choices to ensure they are secure.
Step 3: Allotment of seats
- At this stage seat allotment doesn’t go with ranking about other factors like: gender, local area, special reservation etc.
- The applicants should check for the list from the official website page.
- Check and download the allotment list, one has to pay some fee at the Andhra Pradesh or Indian bank.
- Now you can report at the allotment station when all the process are done.