Among the reputated universities in the country…… university of Hyderabad (HCU) is also one. It is offering 150 courses from integrated to PhD through 46dividions. Let us have a focus on the details of notifications released by university of Hyderabad to give entry for various courses for the educational year 2014-15.
Entry method will be based on the courses that have been selected for some courses only written examination is conducted. For some other courses along with written examination practical test/ interview will also be there, written examination will be for 100 marks. For written examination which is along with practical test/ interviews will be given 75 marks for written examination foe interview 25 marks will be allocated. (Based on the course also marks will be changed).
In the objective method: – Written examination will be conducted in objective method. The duration of examination will be two hours. In written examination part-A, part-B sections will be there. In part-A, 25 questions will be there. It is created in the form of multiple choices. Negative marking is also there, for every wrong answer 0.33 marks will be reduced. Part-B also will be there in multiple choice methods only. In this 75 questions will be asked.
- For MPA, MFA, MA communication, PG Diploma in health communication, Theatre education courses along with written examination practical test or interview will be there.
- Only for courses like MSC Physics, ocean and atmosphere sciences, MBA – health care and hospital management, health cycology, M.Phil, integrated M.Phil/PhD, Integrated MSC/PhD – Biotechnology, nano science and technology PhD only interview along with written examination will be there. Those who have got JRF in the examinations like for M.Phil, PhD, M.Tech, UGC – CSIR NET, RGNF/MANF, NBHM, ICMR, and ICAR will be exempted from written examination. They should attend only for the interview.
- In MCA entrance examination 25 marks will be from reasoning, from +2 level mathematics 75 marks questions will come.
- Through CAT score, group discussion/interview entry will be given for the MBA course.
- The duration of integrated MA/MSC courses five years. These courses will be conducted in semester basis. In integrated MSC mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, systems biology, optometry and vision sciences, health cycology, earth sciences subjects are offered by university. In integrated MA part humanities, social sciences courses, humanities under telugu, Hindi, Urdu languages courses are there under social science economics, history, political science, sociology, anthropology, courses are available.
- MPA dance, MPA theatre arts, MFA, MPH (master of public health), Advanced P.G Diploma, PG Diploma M.Tech, M.Phil, Phd, integrated MSC/Phd, integrated M.Phil/Phd courses are available. For MPA, MFA, MA-communication, PG Diploma in health communications, theatre education courses along with written examination practical interview is also there. Those who have qualified in written examination for them only practical test will be conducted.
- In M.Tech computer, Artificial intelligence, information Technology courses based on GATE scores entry will be given. For remaining M.Tech courses also only based on GATE scores Admission will be there. For some of the courses among these interview ia also conducted.
- IMSC/IMA:- 10, +2 will 60 percent marks
- MA/MSC :- with the decided marks any degree from the related part
- MCA:- Degree with 60 percent marks with mathematics as main subject
- P.Hd / M.Phil:- P.G in the related part